Change the navigation for your customers at any time and track how customer user behavior is changing.
- Multilingual hierarchical menu navigation on any nested depths for Top-Bottom-Site-Areas for
- Catalogue and product data
- Wizards (e.g. login, registration, newsletter etc.)
- External links
- Assignment of each menu item to a vector graphic: for more user-friendly menu navigation
- Managing the hierarchical menu guides validates your input for link consistency, through the links (relational) in the database. If, for example, you want to archive an editorial document or article, the system informs you that the relevant navigation elements must first be deleted before you can delete or archive them.