3.3 billion euros
Sales in fiscal year 2015/2016
1,200 dealer websites
with integrated B2C webshop within the B2C & B2B platform
Customer of IconParc from 2002-2015
EURONICS Deutschland eG has 1,415 members throughout Germany. They manage more than 1,500 locations from specialist stores with a full range of products to service-oriented one-man operations.
Our members employ over 12,000 people in their companies and generated external sales of 3.3 billion euros (incl. VAT) in the 2015/2016 financial year.
The head office
The headquarters of EURONICS Deutschland eG, headquartered in Ditzingen, Germany, employs around 330 people. In the fiscal year 2015/2016, these employees generated a central turnover of around 1.47 billion euros.
Supply of end customers to the retail trade (online and stationary)
Bundling and centralising resources in order to become more effective in competition
Offer a real added value to the stationary trade by EURONICS providing each trader with a turnkey web shop. The head office takes care of the technical basis and takes care of content maintenance.
The desire for a uniform appearance within the EURONICS brand across all dealerships
Introduction of a sustainable solution, in which system maintenance and updates are carried out gently in the background, so that everyday business continues "normally
Advantages for end customers
- Confidence due to the dealer-spreading uniform appearance within the brand EURONICS
- Optimal combination of the advantages of online and offline world
- Customers benefit from the large product range - thanks to nationwide coverage by participating dealers
- Clear product presentation, numerous filters and extremely fast performance enable goods to be found quickly - despite a product portfolio of several thousand articles.
- Support through dealer (circumcircle) search and route planning
- Support for additional services provided by stationary dealers (service packages, e.g. setting up and connecting a washing machine)
Advantages for EURONICS dealers
- EURONICS provides merchants with a turnkey webshop whose content is maintained centrally for them. Additional flexibility is offered by the possibility to offer their own products - independent of the brand headquarters and automated via an interface to the dealer ERP system.
- In particular, dealers have more time for customer advice and service. In addition, they open up the online channel as an additional source of revenue.
- Catalogue management, ordering and content management are closely interlinked and therefore very efficient. At EURONICS, nothing is maintained twice and as much as possible is automated. In this way, each of the approximately 1,200 participating retailers receives its own B2C webshop with individualized content.
Reliability, best performance and scalability through cluster technology: growing visitor numbers are handled effortlessly!
EURONICS brand presence as a marketplace for all retailers
Various entry options (via the brand presence or one of 1,200 dealer appearances)
Product search with filtering of results by brand, category, technical features, price and much more.
Seamless integration of service packages and warranty extensions
Special brand shops for a variety of manufacturers
Sophisticated dealer search
Product comparison: Comparison of all relevant characteristics of any article
Strategy and digital consulting
In several workshops we developed a promising strategy together with the EURONICS project managers. The result was a comprehensive specification sheet, which described the scope of services up to the first go-live as well as seven (!) subsequent expansion stages.
Software & Customization
We have been continuously developing the IconParc B2B E-Commerce Suite for 21 years. Always up to date with the latest technologies. This is the basis for the realization of all our solutions.
The implementation with all interfaces took place within 10 months. After a two-month test phase in the staging environment, productive operation began in 2002.
Subsequently, extensions and optimizations were implemented year after year, whereby in particular the expansion stages outlined in the original specifications were implemented step by step. After a strategic reorientation at EURONICS, the cooperation was terminated in 2015. We wish EURONICS all the best and would like to express our sincere thanks for the good cooperation.
Maintenance & Updates
Every month, more than 500 software changes were migrated to the live system. Preliminary tests - also by the customer - were carried out on a staging environment. Only after successful testing and approval was the changes transferred to the live environment.